Cataract Surgery — Your Second Chance For Good Sight
• Are you having trouble driving because of night glare?
• Is it hard to write checks?
• When you read, is the text blurred?
• Are you having more difficulty reading road signs?
• Are you noticing a film developing over your vision?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you may be suffering from cataracts — clouding of the lens in the eye and a leading cause of vision impairment. But there is good news…cataracts can be treated. Our skilled eye surgeons perform a delicate procedure that replaces your clouded lens with a permanent clear implant. These implants are also referred to as intraocular implants or IOLs. There are several types of implants (standard implant or custom/premium implant) available and after an exam and discussion with your COA doctor, the best lens for you will be chosen.
• No stitches!
• No patches!
• No injections!
• Virtually painless!
• Rapid recovery!
• Outpatient procedure!
• See better soon after surgery!
• All surgeries performed by board-certified ophthalmologists
If you suspect you or a loved one is developing a cataract, contact Canton Ophthalmology today for an appointment 330-456-0047.