LASIK — Reduce Your Need For Glasses or Contacts
COA Gift cards can be applied to cost of surgery.
LASIK is a laser procedure that reshapes your cornea to treat nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. The procedure is generally safe and quick, and it produces remarkable results that have to be seen to be believed.
“Being a physician, my vision is very important to me. That’s why I chose LASIK, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. It’s truly a joy to be able to read my bedroom clock without glasses!”
– Greg T., MD, 52
Our board-certified eye surgeons, Dr. Barbara Barchiesi and Dr. Jeff Congeni, specialize in LASIK procedures and have years of experience doing this procedure in the most up to date way. Take a look at some of the benefits of LASIK:
- Can eliminate or reduce your need for glasses and contact lenses.
- 97% of our LASIK patients have uncorrected vision of 20/40 or better.
- No needles — anesthetic is in the form of virtually painless eyedrops.
- No stitches — laser technology has replaced the need for scalpels.
- Quicker recovery time than other vision-correcting procedures.
- Done on an outpatient basis; takes about 15 minutes per eye.