Our founder, Dr. Frank J. Weinstock, began this practice back in 1966 with the belief that each patient deserves the best eye care available. Dr. Dennis Young (now deceased), Dr. Jamie Zucker, Dr. Barbara Barchiesi, Dr. Jeff Congeni and Dr. Kristi Stalker have since joined the practice and we’re proud to say that over 44 years later, we’re still providing the same high quality of care. We’ve built our reputation on a “patient-first” philosophy, solid credentials and advanced skills in everything from vision correction to facial cosmetic surgery. Over the years, we have offered quality eye care to rival any large city, but we deliver it with the sensitivity of a small-town doctor’s office. We’re more than just an ophthalmology practice; we’re your neighbor and friend.
A Staff That’s Been With Us For Over 20 Years
Hard to believe? It is for us, too. We feel lucky to have been blessed with such a committed, friendly, helpful group of people. They, along with your doctors, are devoted to making your experience a pleasant one while taking care of your medical needs. From scheduling, to understanding your eye exam process, our staff will be there for you.
More reasons to choose us:
• We offer comprehensive eye care in one convenient location. We have all you need: Complete eye exam, eye disease management, contact lenses, LASIK, optical boutique, low vision support and eye plastic surgery services.
• Specializing in diabetic eye care and FIRST in the county to use lasers for diabetic retinopathy.
• FIRST in the county to introduce bifocal and disposable contact lenses.
• FIRST in the county to use microscopes in eye surgery.
• A staff of three board-certified ophthalmologists, an optometrist and two opticians.
• Total family eye care — from grandkids to grandparents.
• We treat everyone with honesty and integrity.
• We take the time to answer all your questions.
• Conveniently located next to Aultman Hospital with privileges at Aultman Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. Map Directions
The Canton Ophthalmology Office is located in the Aultman Physicians’ Office Building
at 2600 W. Tuscarawas St. Suite 200
Canton, OH 44708
There is valet parking Mon-Fri and a drop off area
at the front of the building.
There is also bridge walkway from Aultman Hospital to the Aultman Physicians Building on the Second Floor.