The JUVÉDERM® family of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers provides a smooth, long-lasting correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Be sure to sign up for the Brilliant Distinctions Program and earn points with each visit.
***DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS PAGE!! Cosmetic Services Party Details can be found there.*** Call the office 330-456-0047 to be added to the invitation list.
Why JUVÉDERM® XC?
- It’s long-lasting. JUVÉDERM® XC is the ONLY hyaluronic acid (HA) filler FDA approved* to last up to one year with one treatment.†
- It’s smooth and more comfortable.Ω Not all HA dermal fillers are created equal. Only JUVÉDERM® is so smooth. Other hyaluronic acid fillers currently on the market are made of granular consistency gels, but our unique manufacturing process (HYLACROSS™) creates a smooth-consistency gel that flows easily into the skin and provides a smooth, natural look and feel—so everyone will notice (but no one will know)! Did we mention it’s more comfortable than previous JUVÉDERM® formulations? JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is now formulated with lidocaine, a common anesthetic used to improve the comfort of treatment.Ω
- It’s safe and effective for different skin types.1 JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has proven its safety and effectiveness in persons of color. Studies with JUVÉDERM® showed no increased risk of hyperpigmentation or hypertrophic scarring in patients of color.
Ask your doctor if JUVÉDERM® is right for you.
Individual results vary. The following is Lisa before and after 1 syringe of JUVÉDERM® Ultra 2 syringes of JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus 2 weeks after treatment:
Important JUVÉDERM® Safety Information
JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin, which may give the appearance of a smoother surface. Your physician will ask about your medical history to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for treatment. The product should not be used in patients who have:
- Severe allergies marked by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies
- A history of allergies to lidocaine or Gram-positive bacterial proteins
The safety and effectiveness for the treatment of areas other than facial wrinkles and folds (such as lips) have not been established in controlled clinical studies. The following are important treatment considerations for you to discuss with your physician and understand in order to help avoid unsatisfactory results and complications:
- Patients who are using substances that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, as with any injection, may experience increased bruising or bleeding at injection site. You should inform your physician before treatment if you are using these types of substances
- If laser treatment, chemical peeling, or any other procedure based on active dermal response is considered after treatment with JUVÉDERM®, there is a possible risk of an inflammatory reaction at the treatment site
- JUVÉDERM® injectable gel should be used with caution in patients on immunosuppressive therapy, or therapy used to decrease the bodyâs immune response, as there may be an increased risk of infection
- The safety for use during pregnancy, in breast-feeding females, or in patients under 18 years has not been established
- The safety in patients with a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) and pigmentation disorders has not been studied
- Most side effects are mild or moderate in nature, and their duration is short lasting (7 days or less). The most common side effects include, but are not limited to, temporary injection-site reactions such as: redness, pain/tenderness, firmness, swelling, lumps/bumps, bruising, itching, and discoloration. As with all skin-injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
For more information, please click on the About Safety link at www.juvederm.com or call the Allergan Product Support line at 1-877-345-5372. JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is available by prescription only.